Sheboygan, Wisconsin - The BEST Coast
Welcome to Sheboygan WI! We are so happy you are able to join us for the Para World Sailing Championship. To help you navigate before and during your stay, here’s a list of places to make your stay great!
Getting to Sheboygan from the airport:
From Chicago: Take Amtrak Train from Union Station to Milwaukee General Mitchell Airport. Departures are every few hours from 8:25 am to 8 pm.
From Milwaukee: If not renting a car, you can schedule transportation through Go Riteway shuttle service. You may want to look online for discount coupons as well.
Additional Transportation Services to Sheboygan & in Sheboygan
VISA APPLICATION INFO
To help you determine if you are required to have a VISA or apply for a VISA please read the following:
Request an invitation letter - Jennifer@seasheboygan.org
To help you navigate before and during your stay, here’s a list of places to make your stay great!
Competitors - Hotel Information - NOTE: Book your rooms early as the rates do expire on Aug. 15.
Events on the weekend of Sept. 21 (more details coming)
- Friday, Sept. 21 - Brats 4 Sail, City Green, Downtown Sheboygan
- Saturday, Sept. 22 -
- 5k Fun Run to Stop Bullying - Horizon 4 Girls (start/end at Pier 17)
- River Days - Riverfront & South Pier
- Blue Harbor's Craft Beer Festival
- John Michael Kohler Art Center's Gallery Opening (Music on the City Green)
- Para World Sailing Championship Closing Ceremony at 3 Sheeps Brewery Taproom